Cyber-attacks are moving quicker than organizations
Don’t end up on the data breach list like Home Depot or JP Morgan Chase. Cybercriminals can compromise enterprise data in mere seconds, leaving you (whether you’re a small company or Fortune 500 corporation) with millions of dollars in fines, a broken reputation, and suffering from a loss of customer loyalty.
Mega trends like cloud and big data have introduced new data security and privacy challenges and opportunities for cybercriminals. Have you adjusted your data classification priorities to reduce vulnerabilities? How legitimate is the risk for your organization specifically? What tools must you consider – and what’s a waste of your resources? Get answers when you join Forrester Research, Inc. expert analysts for this complimentary half-day seminar and get access to never-before-seen research shedding light on the real world implications of data breaches.
Walk away with tactics you can implement immediately upon your return to the office and a rock solid understanding of how to:
- Assess the vulnerability of your network and databases to reduce risks
- Defend against unknown threats caused by big data and the cloud
- Define and dissect growing amounts of enterprise data to determine sensitivity
- Invest wisely in tools like data activity monitoring, Hadoop, data masking, encryption, and redaction
- Simplify discovery, threat identification, and compliance operations through automated reporting
Due to space constraints, all prospective attendees must apply prior to this event and receive confirmation from the event producer that the application was accepted and approved. No "walk-ups" please. Thanks for your understanding.